- $158 million fixed-rate Fannie Mae DUS loans
- Manufactured Housing - 1,541 pads
- Southern California and New Mexico
2. Copyrights and Trademarks. The Beech Street Website and all of its materials, including but not limited to its HTML code, scripts, texts, artwork, video, and audio (“Materials”) are protected by U. S. copyright laws and international laws and treaties. All Materials are provided as a service to its current and prospective customers and may be used only in accordance with such copyright laws. Beech Street owns and retains all rights in and to its trademarks, trade names, brand names and the like. These marks, names and all associated logos or images are registered and/or common law trademarks of Beech Street and are protected by U.S. and international laws and treaties. No license to the use of such marks, names and the like is granted to you by your use of the Beech Street Website and Services. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the Beech Street Website is strictly prohibited, and Beech Street will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
4. Member Account. Password Security. You may receive a unique user name and password (“Access Codes”) upon completing a registration process for certain services (“Services”). It is your responsibility to safeguard and protect your Access Codes and to monitor use of these Access Codes for all purposes. You accept all responsibility for maintaining the security of your Access Codes and for all utilization of the Services via your Access Codes, with or without your knowledge or consent. You agree to (a) immediately notify Beech Street of any unauthorized use of your Access Codes or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Notify Beech Street immediately if you have lost your Access Codes or wish to terminate your access or have these Access Codes changed.
5. Linking. Periodically, links may be established from this Website to one or more external websites or resources operated by third parties (the “Third Party Sites”). These links are provided for your convenience only. In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may provide links to the Beech Street Website. None of such links should be deemed to imply that Beech Street endorses the Third Party Site or the content therein. Beech Street does not control and is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Sites or any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Sites is at your own risk and Beech Street will have no liability arising out of or related to such websites and/or their content or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any purchase, use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such Third Party Site.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties THE BEECH STREET WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” BEECH STREET DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, REGARDING THIS WEBSITE AND SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES SHALL ARISE THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BEECH STREET MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES.
7. Limited Liability IN NO EVENT WILL BEECH STREET BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, TORT (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) AND ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION EVEN IF BEECH STREET IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IN THIS SECTION 7 SURVIVES IN THE EVENT SUCH REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR IS OTHERWISE DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE.
10. Jurisdiction. Beech Street controls the Website from its offices within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Claims for enforcement, breach of violations of duties or rights under this Agreement will be adjudicated under the laws of the State of Maryland, without reference to conflicts of laws principles. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of state or federal courts in Maryland, USA in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Beech Street Website or Services.